Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Texas district will let teachers carry guns

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Texas district will let teachers carry guns

    I took the time to read the article then I responded to it. You dont think word will get out as to which teachers are armed? The teachers will talk, some will let a student know(who they are friends with, maybe a coach or something), Im just saying word will get around. Or you dont think a student will see the teacher with the gun? I know its concealed, but that dont mean that the gun is always hidden, Im just saying its VERY possible that a student be able to get a gun from the teachers.
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Texas district will let teachers carry guns

    Myself I think it is an excellent idea. I have one girl in school now and 3 more that will start shortly. Myself I would feel alot better if our school systems here in Scott County would allow certain teachers to carry concealed handguns.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •